In January 2014, the Advice Services Alliance (visit the blog page to hear from Lindsey, ASA’s director) was awarded the Big Lottery Fund contract for providing Learning and Support to the 228 Advice Service Transition Fund partnerships. Part of our work is to set up a website providing useful links, resources and information for practitioners working in the local partnerships.
Your input required on the future of the courts service – take part and share your client and service experiences
The most recently updated website content is highlighted here:
- Local advice strategy development toolkit, developed by the Low Commission
- Developing multi -agency peer review and supervision, by Advice Brighton and Hove
- 3 short films about commissioning and ASTF, from Shropshire, Bradford and Brighton and Hove partnerships
- New case studies from Portsmouth, Swale, Bradford, and Islington
- A guide to finding free legal support in England and Wales: Pro Bono Booklet
- Research papers from the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Legal Aid.
If you have any queries about anything on this site, please get in touch by emailing: email@example.com