The Working Together for Advice project ended in March 2011 and was independently evaluated, here is the link to the executive summary of the evaluation.
How can this project help me today?
The evaluation report estimated that around 500 advice agencies benefited directly from the project during its delivery period. Many of the project outputs were focused on producing resources and learning from the work. These resources include toolkits, guidance and best practice guides.
The overall aims of the project were to:
- Increase access to advice
- Enhance the quality of advice
- Demonstrate the value of advice
- Improve the efficiency of advice services
- Build the capacity of the advice sector
All of the materials produced as part of the Working Together For Advice project can be found on the Advice Service Alliance website, at this link.